Thursday, November 20, 2008

18 Months!!!!






It is so hard to believe that my little girl is already 18 months old!!!! As the 3 1/2 of us were dancing around the living room tonight, I realized a few things: 1) There is no future for any of us on So You Think You Can Dance; 2) Just how lucky I am to get to dance in my living room with my husband and daughter; and 3) what an amazing and independant little lady Abby has become. She is so much fun to hang out with!

Abby had her 18 month check up today. She weighs 23 lbs., 13 oz. and she is 32 1/2 in. long (tall?). She is 50% for weight and 75% for height! She is getting 3 new teeth, which brings our total up to 10! Her favorite thing right now is reading books, especially about animals. And her absolute favorite animal right now is the cow. Not sure exactly why, but the girl LOVES cows. And I love my little cow-lover!!

This time one year ago

Look at her now!!!

No comments: