Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my blog!! I actually started this blog several months ago as a public blog to document our journey to add to our family. Since it began there have been several exciting changes in our life, and now it seems fitting to share the blog with everyone we love. In order to share personal stories and pictures with everyone yet still protect my family, I have decided to make this blog private now. I want everyone we know and love to be able to see what we're up to, but I don't want strangers to have that same kind of access into our personal lives. So please enjoy our pictures and stories. There will be plenty more to come...



We closed on our new house in Houston on Nov. 7. We are still working on getting settled in, but this is a picture of the front of our new house. Isn't it the cutest house ever? That front window is the office/play room where I am sitting right now typing this post! Here are a couple pictures of the inside...






I will post more pictures as we get the rooms set up.




Abby loves her new house. All of her old stuff feels new to her, and she gets excited every time I open a box! Here is a picture of her driving Daddy's car last Sunday when we were on the hunt to find a cow (long story...I'll save it for another post)...


Quick baby update: I'm 25 weeks pregnant!!! Had an ob appt. today. Our baby boy's heartrate was 150 bpm and I am measuring 27 weeks!! I start seeing the Dr. every 2 weeks now!! This pregnancy is going by so fast! I have another sonogram in a couple weeks. I can't wait to see my handsome boy again!! I feel him kicking and squirming constantly, but it is so different and amazing to actually see him on the ultrasound. And here's what my belly looks like these days (or at least the way it looked last week)...







1 comment:

Niki said...

Welcome to blogger, it's about time ;)! I love it, and your baby bump is so cute. Miss u all! Love from McKinney!