Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ethan's 2 month Checkup


So, I completely forgot to tell you all about Ethan's 2 month well-baby visit!!! He weighed 13 lbs. 7 oz. which puts him in the 90%!!!!!!!!!! He did a great job getting his shots. Greg was able to calm him (and me) down pretty quickly afterward.

And...his first smile! April 1 he gave us his first adorable gummy grin, and he's been doing it ever since! And he is cooing so much now. It is so cute to hear his sweet little voice!

On Friday night I dressed Ethan in real pjs instead of the gowns he has been wearing for the past 9 weeks!! He looked like such a big boy. I can't believe how quickly he is growing!


2 comments:

kay said...

how cute! Ethan looks so grown up in his pjs

Vanessa said...

I see you have chunky monkey for ethan. that is so funny, cause that is what i started calling trevor when he just blew up!