Sunday, April 26, 2009

Extreme Couponing

So, I have a new passion. I have become completely addicted to couponing. I have found several couponing websites and blogs and I have dipped my toes in the water, and I never knew how much fun it could be!! I love to come home and show Greg all the stuff I got, and then tell him how little I paid for it. And I love when the store actually pays ME to take the stuff away!


So, being the silly blogger that I am, I actually took a picture of today's trip to CVS. I spent $10.01, and got back $13 to spend next time. So, essentially, CVS paid me $2.99 to take all this stuff away!!

So here's what I got:

  • 2 Dreyers Maxx ice cream-16oz.
  • 1 Garnier Fructis spray gel
  • 1 Viactiv 60 ct.
  • 4 Visines
  • 2 Gerber stage 2 mixed fruit
  • 1 Huggies Clean Team wipes
  • 2 Maybeline mascaras
  • 2 bottles All small & mighty
  • 2 Colgate wisps
  • 3 boxes Hello Kitty band aids
  • 3 packages of Mentos gum
  • 1 Dora birthday card for Abby

I got back $10 in Extra Care Bucks for the Visine, band aids & Viactiv; $2 for the spray gel, and $1 for the mentos gum!

2 comments:

Niki said...

I love the updates!!! Seriously, can you do my shopping? How do you keep up with all that? Ethan is soooo cute!!! Hugs and kisses to all.

kay said...

Way to go coupon queen, I need to hang around you and learn all the tricks. I was happy to save 22 dollars at Kroger this weekend. I miss you , Greg and the kids boo hoo