Friday, June 19, 2009

Bueno Dia!!!!

This is what Abby cheerfully said to Carmen this morning!! Then she turned to Ethan and said "Bueno Dia Ephin." That kid is So.Stinkin.Cute!

So, did I tell all of you about my little garden? I am growing myself a few vegetables, and apparently they don't know about my black thumb! I am so excited! It looks like I might really have tomatoes!!




Can you believe that Ethan is 4 months old already!?! I realize looking at him it looks like he is 6 months old! Look how my sweet boy is growing! It is so fun watching him grow but so sad at the same time. The babyhood goes by so quickly that I just wish I could hold onto each of this precious moments forever!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Look at you...again!!! Your garden looks great!

And could those kiddos be any cuter?!? Ethan is soooo happy always...love it.

kay said...

Sooooooo cute, can't wait to see you all tomorrow! The garden looks wonderful, lucky you, no squirrels!