Friday, June 26, 2009

So apparently I am lazy, with a HUGE baby

Usually when I go to get Abby out of her crib in the morning I am greeted with a cheerful "Hi Mommy!!! Good Morning!!!" But not this morning. This morning I was greeted with "I wanna go bye-bye with Mommy!!!!" You see, I had to water the front yard this morning, which meant throwing some clothes on so that I didn't have to run around my front yard in pjs. Normally I would just throw on some shorts and a t-shirt, but today I decided to go all-out and just get ready for the day. Abby is so used to seeing me in either my pjs or lounge-around-the-house clothes that she of course assumed that dressed like this I MUST be going somewhere!! Ahhh, nothing like the innocence of children to point out my laziness. So it looks like we are getting out of the house today!

In other news, I took Ethan to the pediatrician on Tuesday for his 4 month check up. My little chunk weighs 17 lbs. 12 oz!!! That puts him in the 97%ile for weight!!!!!!!!!!! He is about 3 1/2 lbs. heavier than Abby was at 4 months, but sadly, he is about a 1/2 in. SHORTER!!! The Dr. said that we could begin solid foods, and Ethan is enjoying rice cereal twice a day now! :)

No comments: