Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reese Ann McGee

She's here!!! I can't believe she's finally here!!! Reese made her entrance into the world on Thursday, September 23, 2010 at 2:22 pm. She weighed 8 lbs. 0.6 oz. and was 19 in. long. She has a ton of hair!!! My heart hurts with love for this little girl. She is so sweet!! We went in today for her first dr. appt. and she has dropped down to 7 lbs. so we've got our work cut out for us to try to fatten her up. Now that my milk has finally come in that should do the trick. We go back on Thursday for a quick weigh-in to make sure that she's headed in the right direction.

Abby and Ethan has been the sweetest big sister and big brother. Reese is a very lucky girl. Abby loves to hold her baby sister, and Ethan can hardly wait to share his juice and trains with her. Life is already crazy with 3 kids, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love it!!

No comments: