Thursday, September 9, 2010

37 Weeks!!!

Holy cow!! Has it really been THAT long since I posted to my blog?? What a total slacker I am!

Anyway, I am 37 weeks pregnant today! I can hardly believe how fast the time has flown by! On one hand I want time to slow down so that I can enjoy every moment, but at the same time I am so anxious to meet my little girl!!! I can't believe that in about 3 weeks I will be holding her in my arms!!!

At my 36 week appt. last Thurs. I was 75% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated. I have my 37 week checkup tomorrow and I am anxious to see if I have made any further progress. I have certainly felt like there has been a lot of progress in the past couple weeks by way of tons of uncomfortable contractions. I guess it's just my body practicing for the marathon ahead!!

Greg bought me an awesome camera for my birthday (Nikon D3000), so as soon as I figure out how to use it I will be posting more pictures!! And I have decided to make my blog public for now, to make it easier for everyone to access!! I may have to change this if I get any unwanted visitors, but for now, we're going public!!!! :)

Sorry no pictures today, but more updates soon!!

No comments: