Thursday, April 29, 2010

18 Weeks!!!

I am 18 weeks pregnant today! It seems like this pregnancy is flying by. I almost forgot to record the info from my appt. last week:

4/22: HB-161 bpm; +5 lbs!!!

Met with our new ob, and she seems really nice. I hope that this is a good fit and that everything goes smoothly with our labor and delivery.

I have an appt. in one week with the peri, and hopefully we will get to find out the gender of our "mystery baby" then!! Can't wait!!!

In the meantime I've been keeping myself busy with planning Abby's 3rd birthday party! Gosh, when did she decide to grow up!? She is turning into this little lady who uses manners and correct grammar (sometimes) and she cracks me up daily with the things she says! She is still pretty adament that this new baby is a boy, so we'll see next week!

And I am enjoying Ethan's babyhood, while it lasts. I am trying to treasure every moment and not rush him to get too big too fast, because these moments are fleeting.

Gosh. Mom.of.three....in 5 months....or less! Yikes!

No comments: