Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

Today I am 5dpiui. I am feeling great if you don't count the insane one-woman conversation going on and on and on in my head. Could I be pregnant? Not a chance in hell. Really? No, not really; of course you are pregnant? Really, really? No, not really, really; you are SO not pregnant. And then over and over. And then I'll sneeze. Oh my gosh. Was that a symptom, cause I'm pretty sure I sneezed when I was pregnant last time. This kind of crazy, irrational thought takes up my whole day and wears.me.out!!!

I am already contemplating in my head when I could possibly test and get a bfp. 9dpiui? 10dpiui? But right now, I have decided that I am pregnant until proven otherwise. This seems to shut up my inner voice momentarily, and it convinces me to wait as long as possible to test for fear of "proving otherwise." So for now I am enjoying my pregnancy ---- all 2 weeks, 5 days of it.

No comments: