Sunday, May 24, 2009

8 Hours!!!!!!



That's how long Ethan slept last night!!!! I couldn't believe it! Of course I didn't get that much sleep last night though! Since he decided not to wake up in the middle of the night to eat, I had to pump. And then starting at 6 am I checked every 5 minutes to make sure he was still breathing! Isn't that crazy? I couldn't wait for him to start sleeping through the night, and then the first time he does it I'm afraid that something is wrong with him. And when he FINALLY woke up he was in such a great mood. He was smiley and giggley. Gosh I LOVE being a Mom!



Abby at 3 months (look at all that hair!!)



Ethan at 3 months





Abby in the jumperoo at 3 months:




Ethan in the jumperoo at 3 months:



And...Abby in the jumperoo this morning :o)

2 comments:

kay said...

Such a ham!

kay said...

Love having the two photos close together, the main difference is the hair!