Friday, May 1, 2009

NIAW

In honor of National Infertility Awareness Week, I wanted to do my part by offering a shameless plug for one of my online blog-friends' book. It is titled, Navigating the Land of IF, and it is available in stores TODAY!!! I haven't read it yet, but now that it has finally hit the shelves, I intend to run out later today to get my copy!

Now that I am a happy, busy mother of two, my every thought isn't consumed with my infertility. But it is still very much a part of who I am, and it is the "where I came from" that has contributed to the "where I am now" and "where I am going." I never wanted the burden of infertility, but because of it, I learned a lot about my inner strength, the strength of my marriage, and the strength of my faith.

Melissa is the author of not only the book, but a brilliant and funny blog about infertility and mothering. It is one of the first blogs I stumbled across after our infertility diagnosis, and her blog really gave me the support I needed during a tough time. I will add a few of my favorite infertility blogs to my sidebar in case anyone is ever interested in checking them out. There is also a link to more info about Melissa's book in my sidebar...so check it out!

No comments: