Friday, May 15, 2009

My Baby Girl is 2!!!!!!!!

Gosh, so many things to talk about!!!

Abby turned 2 on Monday!! We celebrated her birthday at the beach over the weekend with a few family and friends and it was so much fun!! The weather was great, and everyone had a great time! Here are a few pictures:



And here are a couple pictures of the two cakes I made, with the help of Brian & Vanessa (it was a group effort!). The first was supposed to be a sandcastle, but it didn't work out so well. The second is a sand pail cake and it looked pretty cute!





At the pediatrician on Wednesday, Abby weighed 27 lbs. and she is 33 1/4 in. tall. I am just in awe of how much she has changed in the past two years. From this:


To This:

1 comment:

Niki said...

Awww, I can't believe her in the last pic...so little girl! It looks like it was so much fun! And PERFECT weather!

Yes, crazy about the bees, huh!?! But I swear they love my house or me! Even the neighbors walking by when they saw the bee keeper in full gettup cross the street way far away. I swear, we are the freak house, probably. Never thought I would have to call a bee keeper to my house...EVER!!!