Friday, May 22, 2009

Ethan is 3 Months Old Already!?!

Where has the time gone? My babies are getting big too fast. Ethan's babyhood is just flying by. He has had so many nicknames in his short 3 months of life, and the latest is...scooter! That's what he's been up to the past few days. I put him down on his little playmat, and when I walk back in the room a few minutes later, he isn't on the mat anymore! The first time it happened, I thought I was nuts. I figured that I just hadn't had my coffee yet, and that I didn't put him all the way on the mat. Nope, I'm not crazy, he's just a little scooter!! And he laughed for the first time last night, while I was drying him off after his bath! Oh my God, it was the cutest laugh I've ever heard. Ethan has so many rolls, I swear! I just want to nibble on his delicious chunky thighs! :)


And here is a random photo of Greg, fast asleep with Abby's baby doll, and a video of Abby singing! Enjoy!




No comments: