Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dora & Diego

I keep forgetting to mention that we have discovered Abby's 1st 2 freckles. They are the cutest freckles ever! I actually discovered the first one several weeks ago when I was getting her out of the bath. It is on her back on the left side just under her arm. I thought it was a piece of dirt or something and I kept trying to rub it off. And then I realized that it is the cutest little baby freckle! So we named it Dora, in honor of one of Abby's favorite characters. And then when we discovered Diego a couple weeks ago, the name seemed all too fitting. I think we will have to stop naming them at this point though, as it may get a little hard to keep up with if she looks anything like her Daddy!

I wish I had some pictures to post of Dora and Diego, but I didn't plan ahead, and she is napping now. Maybe I'll try to get some later and add them! :)

No comments: