Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Greg!!!!!!

Today my wonderful husband turns 30!!! I feel so lucky to be married to to such a wonderful, handsome man. Not only is he a great husband, but an incredible father. Watching him dance around and play with Abby makes my heart just swell with love. He works so hard all day to provide for his family, and then he comes home at night and takes care of me and Abby. We have shared so many amazing adventures together over the past 10 years that we have been together, and I can't wait to see what the next 30 years holds in store for us!

I love you so much, Greg! Happy 30th Birthday!!!!
This is Greg on his last night as a 29-year-old:

And here he is today...30 years old:

2 comments:

The McGee Family said...

Happy Birthday Greg! He looked much happier as a 29 year old! Hope you guys are doing well. and hope to see you soon!

Niki said...

Happy birthday! You definitely get better with age, you look much younger at 30 than 29. :).